Data protection statement
Naturally, APOGEPHA Arzneimittel GmbH complies with the data privacy provisions of the German Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and other sector-specific data protection provisions such as the Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz) and Interstate Broadcasting Treaty (Rundfunkstaatsvertrag). Compliance with these provisions is monitored by the Data Protection Officer at APOGEPHA Arzneimittel GmbH, Dr. Heidrun Freund, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to the web server is only logged anonymously. Only the fact that the server was accessed and the document accessed are logged. APOGEPHA does not attribute this to the user personally. The log data is stored for 90 days and then deleted. The resulting access statistics are not deleted. No cookies, Java applets or ActiveX controls are used.
Your personal data is stored when using our German online shop to order information or advertising brochures or when sending you newsletters. In accordance with Art. 11 of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG), we have commissioned a service provider to send our newsletter. The service provider acts based on our instructions in accordance with the agreed data privacy regulations; it is obliged to maintain data privacy and is monitored.
Data protection policy
APOGEPHA Arzneimittel GmbH respects and protects your privacy and adheres to the following conditions:
- Via our data protection statement and information on our homepage, we inform you of the purposes for which we use your data.
- We do everything in our power to protect your data against authorised access.
- We only process and use your data within APOGEPHA Arzneimittel GmbH in order to provide you with the required information and services. Your data is not passed on to third parties.
- You have comprehensive rights to information on the data our company saves about you.
- We allow you to decide whether we can use your data for direct marketing or for other purposes.
- We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal data. We protect your data conscientiously against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorised access.
This Data Privacy Statement applies to all websites for which APOGEPHA Arzneimittel GmbH is responsible. The websites may contain links to websites of other companies and organisations. This statement does not include these websites.
Our Data Protection Officer will be happy to answer any questions you may have.